We all worry about things. If you’re a recruitment business owner, I can probably have a decent guess at some of them 🤦🏼
You know it’s not helpful to fret. It doesn’t solve anything. Often it makes it worse.
But, that doesn’t stop you obsessing.
How do you deal with business worries? Keep doing the same thing? Keep busy and ignore them?
A simple, practice for you to try …
For 2 weeks, spend just 5 mins per day jotting down your biggest worries or concerns, bullet point style.
1. You’re restricting yourself to a 5 mins (or 10 mins max) time limit to think about your worries to stop yourself getting lost in circular thoughts.
2. You’ll realise that you have the same concerns going round and round almost every day.
3. You’ll sort the wheat from the chaff … ie concerns you can do something about and those you can’t.
4. You can make a conscious choice to dump the ones you can’t do anything with.
5. You can decide to take action on the reduced list you can affect (by chunking down on the problem).
Try it. It helps. I’ve done it with loads of clients.
If you own your own recruitment business and you can’t crack a problem yourself, feel free to connect with me and we can deal with it together.
#business #businesschallenge #businessadvice #recruitmentbusiness #businessowner